RENTAL APPLICATION INFORMATION AND APPROVAL PROCESS
Rental Application Information and Approval Process
Please Read Carefully
A complete application is necessary from each adult (anyone 18 years or older) who intends to reside at the property. You must be at least 18 years old to apply. Processing of properly completed applications normally takes one or two working days. A complete application enables us to expedite this process.
If you feel you are qualified for the property after reading the attached Rental/Lease Policies, please follow these instructions:
1. Complete the online application completely and submit.
2. Please submit current copies of your last 2 pay stubs or, if self- employed then 2 years tax returns plus personal financial statements for the last quarter. You can also provide your 3 most recent personal bank account statements as proof of income.
3. If your application is complete and accurate, your references return calls promptly, and you have paid the correct amount of money with your application, it will be processed in the order that it was received. If you qualify, you will be called to discuss the signing of the lease. You must make arrangements to sign the lease within 1 business day.
4. All complete applications are reviewed and processed on a first come basis. This application doesnot guarantee approval.
Things that we do:
• Income will be verified from copies of the prior months pay stubs provided with the application (offer letters are acceptable). Proof of earnings from social security, child support, alimony and /or spousal support must be documented.
• We check the public record for any eviction history or other judgments.
• We call your current and previous landlords to obtain a reference.
Some general qualification guidelines may include, but are not limited to:
• Verifiable gross monthly income no less than three times the amount of the rent.
• No recent evictions or other judgments.
• A favorable landlord reference from one or two previous landlords.
In some cases if all of the above criteria is not met, an application may be accepted with an increased security deposit. We will notify you as soon as your application has been approved or disapproved. If your application is approved and you wish to rent the property, you must sign a rental agreement and pay your security deposit within 1 business day. Security deposit and first month’s rent are to be paid in TWO separate cashier’s checks or money orders only at time of signing lease. To receive keys to the property and move in you must pay your rent and have utilities transferred into your name. Properties cannot be held without the payment of the full security deposit and a signed rental agreement. The property will be rented to the first approved applicant that makes an appointment to pay a deposit and sign a rental agreement upon approval.
If pets are allowed, an additional fee will be required for each pet.
Rental /Lease Policies
THE FOLLOWING POLICIES ARE ESTABLISHED TO ENSURE THAT ALL PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS MANAGED BY DOSTER PROPERTIES WILL BE TREATED EQUALLY.
Please read the following policies. If you feel you meet the guidelines for qualifying, we encourage you to submit an application. Only one application will be processed at a time. Applications will be processed in the order received. An incomplete application will not be considered.
Doster Properties adheres strictly to all requirements of the Fair Housing Laws. We do not discriminate against any applicant for reasons of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, family status, source of income, physical or mental disability, or, age.